Here I share a little of everything, from great Etsy sellers and Etsy tips to little life lessons. I am always excited to hear from you! If you have a story to share or a shop you would like to show off, shoot me an email at irunwithscissors@live.com







Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What can you do with fabric flowers?

I love my fabric flowers!  I love the fact that you can put them on anything and do anything with them.  They can go in your hair, on your clothes, purses, shoes, curtains, and I even had one person tell me they were going on her headboard!  Many use them for weddings these days, and this way the flowers last forever.

So what do you put yours on?  If you have gotten your mitts on my flowers, I want to know!  Send me your pics and a little note and I will feature your creativity here.  I will also on occasion show what I tend to do with my flowers.  :)  So bring them on!

Email it to irunwithscissors@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment