Here I share a little of everything, from great Etsy sellers and Etsy tips to little life lessons. I am always excited to hear from you! If you have a story to share or a shop you would like to show off, shoot me an email at irunwithscissors@live.com







Thursday, October 7, 2010

A beautiful necklace from Bead Voyager

I am definitely a dark person.  I love dark colors, and anything that is black.  I can't help it.  Some say black isn't even a color, but to me it's the best.  This is the main reason I fell in love with a necklace made by Bead Voyager.  It was aptly named "Let the peals and crystals fall as they may".  Here are a couple of her photos from the listing.

I loved how something so simple, could look so stunning.  Better yet, it's an accessory that will match whatever color I am wearing.  I eagerly awaited it's arrival and was not disappointed.
The necklace arrived in a pretty little organza bag, but the crystals were twinkling even before I opened the bag.  Here is a picture I took of the necklace

While I admit, I am pretty easy to please...this necklace would make any woman feel like a movie star.  Each little crystal is hand wrapped with utmost care.  I grabbed it while on sale for $25.  Even better!  While a little classy for me to wear everyday (I am a mostly jeans and t-shirt kinda gal) I have to say it is one of my new favs in my jewelry box.
So please, check out Bead Voyagers shop.  http://www.beadvoyager.etsy.com/ Currently she is away, but will be back October 10th.  Just in time to start your holiday shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment