Here I share a little of everything, from great Etsy sellers and Etsy tips to little life lessons. I am always excited to hear from you! If you have a story to share or a shop you would like to show off, shoot me an email at irunwithscissors@live.com







Thursday, October 7, 2010

Outstanding art from Hoyden Designs

I am very picky when it comes to art.  I personally draw and paint on a regular basis, but don't sell my creations.  Hoyden Designs was one shop that really drew my attention immediately.  I love the simplicity of her pictures, they are so unique and beautiful.  All of her images are simply stunning and I really had a hard time choosing!  I finally settled on these two lovely items.  First is an original acrylic painting that was on sale.
When I saw it I instantly fell in love with it.  It is titled "Chloe" from the Dreaming of Darcy series.  She represents a woman dreaming of Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice.  I also latched onto a bookmark, since I adore a good book and am tired of using recipts and scraps of paper to mark my page.  I selected this.

It's titled "Small Treasures".  I feel that is exactly what it is, a small treasure!  The painting was originally $50 and I grabbed it while on sale for $25.  The bookmark was full price at $5.  Here is my photo of the two items.

Art lovers are sure to enjoy Hoyden Designs shop.  You can visit her at either http://www.hoydendesigns.com/ or at http://www.hoydendesigns.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment